Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - Day 9

I had another early morning today where I didn't feel exhausted rolling out of bed. And I am just realizing as I type this that I didn't even think about Starbucks today! Day 9, feelin' fine. I feel like I should mention for my future self to reference that I still have had on and off bad breath and not being able to have mints or gum is not fun. Other than that all the same benefits still apply. I don't remember if I mentioned but day 7 I had the only headache I've had so far which is pretty good for me in general not to mention cutting out sugar. Oh, one other thing I have sort of noticed that I remember from my first W30 is a feeling of fullness before eating even though I'm hungry. I don't know how else to explain it. I just go ahead and eat anyway. haha Breakfast: leftover crustless chicken pot pie, coffee, banana, cashews Lunch: fried potatoes, egg, 1 slice bacon, onions, peppers, spinach and salsa Snack: Dinner: left over crustless chicken pot pie 9 cups water

No comments:

Post a Comment