Sunday, September 25, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - day 24

I was fairly certain I had a sinus infection after the way my face felt this morning when I woke up... I had to cancel my follow up massage to get in with a doctor today. I cannot be sick, my baby's 5th birthday party is this weekend! At the doctor's office they gave me some antibiotics so we'll see if I need them. I made myself paleo tortillas to go with my beans while the rest of my fam had whole wheat. They were a surprising success. I reintroduced legumes today. Results to come. Breakfast: last of the fajita veggies with egg, coffee with paleo vanilla creamer Lunch: apple larabar Snack: Dinner: paleo tortillas, 100 days of real food refried beans, sautéed zucchini, wholly guacamole and 2 glasses of white wine 9 cups of water

No comments:

Post a Comment