Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - day 28

Ok, what I know about my 24 hour gluten reintroduction: I gained 4 lbs back, I'm less motivated at 6:30am to get up (which was one of my biggest miracles of W30) and more motivated to keep hitting snooze, I had another belly ache last night and an explosive BM. Gluten did not make me feel good. I mentioned the street fair I didn't end up going to, on Saturday morning my anxiety had me on the fence but after the gluten at lunch I didn't even have a desire to go anymore. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'm actually looking forward to eating W30 for the next couple of days. After I've reintroduced everything I'll have to do a recap post so my results are all in one place. I think dairy might be all I have left to introduce. I guess I should also mention that I haven't been strict in my W30 during my reintroduction, I have been more paleo. I've had added natural sweeteners, grass fed butter and maybe some unapproved oils. Breakfast: coffee with paleo vanilla creamer, fried potatoes, egg, slice of ham Lunch: homemade split pea soup, veggies in paleo ranch Snack: Dinner: local restaurant, pork mingons, potatoes, carrots, white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment