Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - Day 8

Day 8 has been good to me! Finally today my Starbucks cravings aren't overwhelming. I've thought about it but it's not making me crazy! This morning I only hit snooze twice but the second time I didn't fall back asleep which is not normal at all. I rolled out of bed and felt "good", not exhausted like I normally would feel. I'm calling both of these things wins. All of the other things I've mentioned as changes in my previous posts are still in play as well and I'm enjoying the support group and people going through what I am and sharing recipes. My youngest had a thing at her school tonight that provided a pizza dinner, I ate ahead of time anticipating I'd be really tempted. My kiddo ate the pizza and I was surprised that I wasn't suffering the whole time! Breakfast: small amount of left over steak, 1 egg, onions, peppers and spinach, half a banana and coffee with coconut milk Lunch: baked potato slices, left over beef roast Snack: peach Dinner: Spaghetti squash, meat sauce 11 cups of water

No comments:

Post a Comment