Thursday, September 8, 2016

Whole 30 Experience: Take 2 - - Day 10

I can honestly say that the further in to the 30 days I get the easier it is. I'm not having any terrible cravings anymore, I look forward to the things I can eat and I feel so much better. My anxiety is so much less that it's shocking. Instead of being anxious about something that would normally make me really anxious, I find myself realizing I wasn't anxious. It's a difficult thing to explain but it feels amazing. I think I'm on the 3rd day of waking up between 6-7am easily which is really not normal for me, at. all. So that's a big change and doesn't seem to be a fluke, so far. Breakfast: "monkey salad" Lunch: left over crustless chicken pot pie, spaghetti squash fritter Snack: apple Dinner: applegate hotdogs with lettuce "bun", pickle, onion, sauerkraut, sugar free ketchup, mustard, baked potato chips, halo orange 12 cups water

No comments:

Post a Comment