Thursday, September 29, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - day 31

Soooo I opted out of a spirited refreshment last night and this morning I was down 2 pounds. ya... That's an eye opener. I clearly retain water with alcohol. I really, really want cheese. I have a family birthday party in a couple days at a pizza place and I want to partake. I plan to give myself a free day that day and just pick back up after that. I still haven't reintroduced dairy but because I plan to have pizza I in a couple days I can't very well reintroduce it now because I don't have enough time to recover and I can't count my pizza day as dairy because I intend to have grains. So I guess my plan is to be paleo through tomorrow and then indulge the day after then go back to paleo for a couple days before trying dairy individually. Breakfast: fried potatoes, egg, ham, coffee with paleo creamer Lunch: hot dog, sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard, 2 strawberries Snack: Apple, cashews Dinner: Paleo coconut pancakes with pure maple syrup, bacon and fruit 12 cups water

No comments:

Post a Comment