Sunday, September 18, 2016

Whole 30 experience: Take 2 - - day 19

So I really want to give up. I feel like I have been doing it long enough and I have reaped rewards and now I want to start testing the waters. I feel like I want to stick to paleo/gluten free for the most part because I am pretty sure gluten is my enemy and paleo encourages me to eat more fruits and vegetables. The massage from yesterday has me pretty sore still today but I plan to go back next week for a shorter one focused on the same areas. I made a recipe for paleo cupcakes today to see how they turned out. My youngest turns 5 next week and is Type 1 diabetic, I was looking for a homemade option that wouldn't have as many carbs or be processed like store bought. They turned out great, I tried one... The only deviation from W30 was the maple syrup in them as a sweetener. Breakfast: Monkey salad, coffee Lunch: left over fried potatoes, onions and peppers, 2 slices of bacon and an over easy egg Snack: Paleo cupcake Dinner: banana pancakes, bacon, oven fried potatoes, berries 12 cups water

No comments:

Post a Comment