Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Whole 30 experience: take 2 - - Day 2

Well, I'm not gonna lie. I was so hungry going to bed last night and felt so deprived. I was so proud that I powered through though you guys! I want to make a point that on the Whole 30 plan they reccommend you weigh in on day 1 and day 30 only, that said I weighed in on day 1 and 2 so far because I'm such a rebel and I lost 3 pounds in 24 hours. I'm convinced dairy makes me bloat and retain water and that just 1 full day without it helped me drop some pounds immidiately. Crazy. I feel a little grouchier today, this morning I really wanted a starbucks iced vanilla latte like nobody's business.I feel pretty tired again today but I noticed a big sleep quality improvement last night, the first night! I'm almost certain I didn't even move last night, I fell asleep and woke up in the same position like I didn't move. I was grumpy and hungry by lunch. I had an appointment in the next town over and had to run to the store with all 4 kids right before lunch. I smelled Subway throughout the shopping trip and I dont really like Subway normally but I wanted a toasted turkey bacon guacamole REALLY badly. Like, really badly. :( Instead I packed my items and children in the car and headed home. I didn't want to make dinner tonight but I did and fought the urge for a glass of wine today too. :/ I'll move on to the food. Breakfast: 1 russet potato fried in olive oil with seasoning, approx 1/4 peppers and onion, 1 large egg, 1 Tbl organic sugar free ketchup and about 3 cups of coffee. Lunch: 1 small slice of chicken breast with apporx 1/2 cup broccoli left over from a few days ago along with spaghetti squash with homemade meat sauce from last night. 24 ounces water. Snack: Apple and homemade roasted cashews Dinner: 24 ounces water, mashed potatoes, chicken, broccoli. 24 ounces water

No comments:

Post a Comment