Friday, January 13, 2012

Homemade Mopping Solution

So today I decided to give a homemade mopping solution a shot. I had been using the reusable mopping wipey things but our floors just always seemed dirty still so when we ran out of wipeys I decided to bust out our regular mop and give it another go with a homemade solution. I found a site that had a few different "recipes" and this is the one I decided to go with:
1 Gallon warm water, 1/2 Cup white vinegar, 2 Tablespoons mild dish soap.

I mixed the solution in my kitchen sink and mopped from there...


Before pictures...



After pictures!!!!



I am so happy with the results! The solution got my floor much cleaner then the mopey wipers, AND I saved money because I had everything on hand to make the solution! !

http://youtu.be/-VA4qdh5KSA

No comments:

Post a Comment